Angie Dicé: A Few Words to Raise Your Spirits
Quotes To Help You Get Through The Day
Everyday isn’t always as easy as the previous day, but I think we all need some words of wisdom or quotes to help us get through the day. I know I do!!! If we didn’t have that someone or something, I think life would be a but more difficult. Thankfully I’m writing this entry because everyone needs a central place where they can look that will help them get through another day.
1. ” You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” -Epicurus.
* Don’t be afraid to face your biggest fears and embrace hard times, because that’s truly what develops character and courage.
2. “Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.” -Leonardo da Vinci
* You should never be complacent and think its enough. Well it’s not. It may be enough in that moment but we need to keep moving and wanting more more more.
3. “The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off.”-Gloria Steinem
* This quote may make you feel uncomfortable because it cuts deep. T make it through the day or night, you have to accept what comes your way. The truth hurts but in the end you will embrace it and appreciate it.
4. “If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it’s not your path. Your own path you make with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path.”-Joseph Campbell
*It can be so hard to get through a day when your not certain what lays ahead but remember this quote. Uncertainty can be a sign that you are walking your own path and that’s always a good thing.
5. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”-Emerson
*This quote can help you get through the day because if your having a crappy day or not sure about what’s to come, reading this quote can help you get a fresh start and decide how it goes. Deal with your circumstances. Don’t let your circumstances deal with you.
Keep these quotes handy and I’m sure it can help your day be a lot easier. & also please feel free to add quotes or words of wisdom in the comment section.
Peace & Love.
Follow Angelique on Instagram: Maybelline82