Beauty Buy of the Day- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
I like to share with you guys the newest products I am raving about. Some are for in the mean time because I may have gotten it in one of my Birchbox and others I can not live without. The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish seems like one I will not be letting go of anytime soon. I love what it does for my skin and the glow it creates also while mattifying my makeup look. Here are 5 ways I am using this product right now.
- As a highlighter. Depending on the shade of the skinfinish and the shade of your skin, often they’ll act as great highlighters. Pinker ones can be used as cheek highlighters, while more peachy/rosy/bronze ones can be used all over the face (e.g. Soft & Gentle). I am using the Dark finish.
- Wet. Spritz your brush with makeup setting spray and then grab some of the product and apply it wet. It’ll give you a different look with a smoother, finer appearance. Because the products are baked, you don’t have to fear any wet spots appearing on the product either.
- As a blush. More pigmented, deeper shades of the skinfinishes can be used to add healthy color to your cheeks. Paler folks will love shades like Porcelain Pink, Petticoat, and Stereo Rose for soft, pinky-raspberry shades. Deeper skin tones will enjoy Petticoat, Stereo Rose, So Ceylon, and the like.
- On the brow. Whether you use it wet or dry, many of the mineralize skinfinishes work well to highlight the brow bone for an effortless, barely-there makeup look.
- As a bronzer. More bronzy shades (like the recently released Sunny By Nature) make excellent bronzers. They can give you that just-kissed-by-the-sun look. Using a fan brush makes for perfect application.
Are you going to try MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish? Do you use something similar? Let me know in the comments below.