Cool Ways To Organize Your Beauty Stuff
Should I buy more make up? Do I need another set of brushes? The answer is usually YES! Then we have an over flow of products and no space, but with these cute ways to store away your beauty things, you will not only add decor to any room you will make space for more. We always need more DUH!. These space savers are simple and DIY inspired. So get to it and organize your beauty stuff once and for all.
1. Store polishes in a cookie jar- Thick glass mitigate extreme room temperatures to ensure your polishes last longer.
2. Prop brushes in a vase- Using decorative stones will help to hold your brushes in place. Looks pretty on your vanity or shelf as an accent.
3. Use win racks to cradle products- hair spray, dry shampoo and similar items are easier to find when nestled in a divider.
4. Sort your lipsticks and lip glosses in a tiered cupcake tray- You can group them by color or type (matte, gloss, balms etc.)
5. Rest hair tools in a magazine rack- use a a bright or cool color pattern rack to hide iron cords.
I am sure these storage hacks will make it so much easier to find your beauty products, organize what you already have and make room for more.