Learning From Blogger Babes Monthly
This post is one-stop in the month-long Blogger Babes blog tour which began here. To read this post in-context, we recommend reading from the beginning of the tour; then, hopping along with us for the full journey.
Back in 2005, exploring the world of blogging wasn’t easy. Everyone was in a trial and error mode. One’s success story when applied to another niche turned into someone’s quick failure. But, there was one constant for any successful blogger, and that was “consistency”.
A blog’s success lies in one’s ability to be regular and consistent in her message, her branding, her voice, her publicity…and, most importantly, her publishing of blog posts.
No matter what tactics you try, what new social media site you add to your publicity arsenal, you need a steady roll of blog posts to have your readers come back “home” too.
I assure you, no one is immune to writer’s block (and I’ve been a freelance writer for over two-decades now).
If you’re anything like me, my bigger problem (even to this day) is getting my blog post off of google-docs into WordPress. Then, finding images, formating the post, doing XYZ for SEO (search engine optimization) and ABC for social media amplification. Please know that I did not always have a team to support my one-woman-blogging-show. I actually blogged more of my decade alone, than as a part of a team.
That’s why my partner Heidi Nazarudin, fashion blogger of The Ambitionista and I created “How to Write a Blog Post Fast” as our debut monthly tutorial in our subscription series. We share ideas to write faster, give you a checklist and calendar to help you be “consistent” in your blog journey.
We teach you to look at your blog as an opportunity to grow your own personal brand and business. To make your blog profitable by getting the first fundamental set: consistency in your blog writing.
Blogger Babes and M3Glam
You may or may not know, but Delaila has been working with Blogger Babes this past month as a publicity assistant. She’s committed to our USP (unique selling proposition) as a blogger network for having a female blogger’s learning library, and wants us to succeed it spreading the word of all our educational materials…and, we’re grateful for her assistance.
Being a part of our team comes with some unannounced and worthy perks. For example, on-the-job mentoring by me (which led to a new logo and rebranding) and some great free publicity.
So, subscribing to our monthly blog training is the next closest thing to personal mentoring or private coaching from Heidi and I. We poured ourselves in the development of our monthly tutorials and we’re committed to doing it for the long-haul.
And, by learning about it during this blog tour you get jump in for the price of coffee! You can get comprehensive blogging ekit every single month for only $5 per month. So, invest in yourself and your blog today.
Click here to sign up for the Early Bird special release of $5 per month!
Win Two-Hours of Blog Coaching with Heidi and Ponn ($298 value)
We’re crowdsourcing the name of our Monthly Training tutorials.
Grand Prize: Two-Hours of Blog Coaching by Blogger Babes Co-Founders (Value $298)
- Two one-hour blog coaching sessions, one with Heidi and one with Ponn. Coaching will be conducted separately on the phone (domestic), Skype, or our recorded webinar room (international).
How to Enter:
- Make one comment below for each monthly subscription title you create. Make sure you use your primary email, so it’s easy for us to reach you if you win!
- Any age, any country. Minors with guardian’s permission.
- Unlimited number of entries across any/all guest blog posts from now until Monday, April 20, 2015.
- Deadline date: Monday, April 20, 2015 11:59 pm Pacific Time. [After all, we need time to design the covers. ]
- Winner selection: Heidi and I will select one winner and announce it Tuesday, April 21, 2015.
[Note: these actions do not serve as contest entries. Official entries must be made on this blogpost…but, we’d love to connect with you nonetheless.]
- Check out our draft sales page now, take some time, and share your proposed title below in the comments area on or before April 20th 11:59 pm Pacific time. While you’re there, sign up for our Early Bird release special!
- Follow the rest of my tour to meet new bloggers, “spy” on other creative title entries, and learn along with me. Here’s our blog tour schedule.
Can’t wait to read your replies!
Ponn Sabra is a best-selling author and homeschool mom of three tween and teen daughters, also bestselling authors and probloggers [http://PonnSabra.com]. The Managing Partner of Blogger Babes, Ponn’s greatest joys are laughing and sleeping–two things she never gets enough of.