Surprising Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
Tea has always been a staple in wellness and beauty for centuries. However there has been a trend lately incorporating them in your daily diet. Teas to help reduce stubborn belly fat, suppress your appetite or help achieve a glowing complexion from within. Whatever your reason for chugging tea is officially awesome for your health. But be aware real tea is derived from a particular plant (camella sinensis) and includes only four varieties; green, black white and oolong. Anything else like herbal “tea” is an infusion of different plants and not technically tea. If you’re not drinking tea yet read up on these ways it can do your body good.
Benefits of Tea
1. Tea can boos exercise endurance
The antioxidants found in green tea extract increases the bodies ability to burn fat as fuel which accounts for muscle endurance.
2. Drinking tea helps reduce risk of heart attack and cardiovascular diseases.
3. Tea helps fight off free radical. Tea is high in oxygen radical absorbency capacity which are damaging to the body. Our body can do this on its own but it is not always effective. So getting an extra boos helps.
4. Tea is hydrating to the body
5. Tea protects us from UVA rays and acts as a back up sunscreen.
6. Tea helps aid you in weight-loss goals. In some studies people who regularly consume tea has have lower waist circumference and lower BMI than non consuming participants.
These benefits are not all definitive but are caveats to keep in mind. At the very least everything is good for you in moderation.
What are your favorite teas?